NITECORE Warranty Commitments
We provide warranty for all our products. Any DOA / defective product can be exchanged for a replacement through a
local distributor/dealer within the 15 days of purchase. Within the period covered under warranty, we will repair any
Nitecore product that has ceased to function properly. Please refer to table below for warranty periods for
|Product Category||Period covered under warranty|
(without built-in battery)
|Lighting products with built-in battery||24 months|
|NPS Series, NB Series||18 months|
|Chargers, NL batteries||12 months|
|IMR/NI/INR batteries||3 months|
NOTE: Warranty is applicable only to products and accessories listed above.
Limited lifetime warranty: Upon expiration of their respective warranty periods, all Nitecore products will receive continuing support through our limited lifetime warranty. The limited lifetime warranty covers labor costs and maintenance with the exclusion of accessories or replacement parts.
During the warranty period, if the product has been discontinued and there are no available parts for repair, we will select a NITECORE product with similar performance or of equal value instead for replacement.
- Our authorized dealers and distributors are responsible for warranty service. Should any problem covered under warranty occurs, customers can contact their dealers or distributors in regards to their warranty claims, as long as the product was purchased from an authorized dealer or distributor.
- Within 15 days of purchase, Nitecore will replace malfunction products with an upgraded model in the same series or one that of similar performance for customers if replacement can’t be made within due time when certain products are discontinued and cannot be repaired for some reasons.
- Unauthorised third party repair and modification voids NITECORE’s warranty.
NITECORE’s warranty service is rendered NULL AND VOID if
- Failure or damage caused by artificial destruction, unauthorized modification or reconstruction.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, storage or maintenance (for details please refer to the user manual)
- Damage caused by battery leakage.
- Damage caused by improper maintenance
- Ordinary wear and tear/colour fading
If an item needs to be returned to us, you must obtain a RMA (Return Material Authorization) from our customer service (email@example.com) or from a case coordinator before sending it back to Nitecore.
To guarantee a swift and effective customer service, please purchase Nitecore products from authorized dealers or resellers. If the item was purchased from an un-authorized dealer or reseller, a round-trip transportation fee and a service fee equals to 3% of its official retail price will be charged for the maintenance.
- Product appearance is excluded from warranty.
- Should any discrepancy exist between Nitecore’s terms and other warranty service details, Nitecore’s terms will be applied.
- The rights of the amendment, interpretation of these terms are reserved by NITECORE. All terms come into effect immediately upon their announcement.
To guarantee a swift and effective customer service, Nitecore suggests you to contact the point of purchase for assistance. If you have any further questions regarding the use of your NITECORE product, please feel free to contact your local distributor, reseller or retailer. Alternatively, contact NITECORE directly using the details below: